Badger Swimpools began constructing aquatic facilities in 1957. Founded as a small contractor that specialized in simple swimming pools in the Wisconsin Dells area. Today, we are widely regarded as an innovative leader in the development and evolution of state-of-the-art waterparks and aquatic facilities.
If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment, apply today for your chance to join our team.
Badger Swimpools is a Union Contractor. We are signatory with the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.
If you have any of the following skills or would like to learn any of these skills, we would love to talk with you about a career in the field of swimming pool construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of tasks involving dexterous use of hands and power tools
- Smoothes and finishes freshly sprayed concrete
- Sitework-such as backfilling, grading, concrete forming
- Tile installation
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required
Minimum starting wage of $25.00/hour and after probation period $31.44/hour
Potential for advancement to lead position
Stay away and overtime may be required
Minimum tools required at beginning of employment
Year round employment
- High School diploma preferred
- Previous construction experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right person.
Please send resume and salary history to: email@example.com or apply at
Badger Swimpools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.