Special Skills Training
Indicate with "YES" or "NO" if you have any experience in the following. If "YES", indicate how much experience.
Please limit these references to individuals that can speak about your work ethic, attendance, community involvements, etc. Please DO NOT list immediate family or partners.
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that falsification or omissions in this application is grounds for rejection of application or dismissal from employment at the time the company discovers the omission or falsification without liability to this company.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. Applicant shall hold harmless the prospective employer and any former employers, educators, or other listed references from any liability associated with providing information.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" employment relationship and may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
I also understand that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer if offered a position of employment. These rules will be issued in a handbook at the time of employment orientation.
I agree to submit to a pre-employment drug screen if offered employment. I understand that it is necessary to provide a negative sample to be eligible for employment.
Badger Swimpools began constructing aquatic facilities in 1957. Founded as a small contractor that specializes in simple swimming pools in the Wisconsin Dells area, today we are widely regarded as an innovative leader in the development and evolution of state-of-the-art water parks and aquatic facilities.
Badger Swimpools is a Union Contractor. We are signatory with the Carpenters and Laborers unions. We look forward to you joining our team. Thanks for applying!
- Wage commensurate with experience and ability
- Orientation period for 45 days. Review made at that time for Union consideration.
- Union offers: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Accident & Sickness, Life Insurance, Pension (Available after meeting hours worked requirement set forth by Unions. More information available upon request)
- Potential for advancement to lead position
- Stay away & Overtime may be required
- Minimum tools required at beginning of employment
- Negative Pre-Employment drug screening required.
Description of Job duties & Responsibilities: (As stated under additional information in job application)
To be employed by Badger Swimpools, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Regular AND predictable Attendance
- Ability to interact with co-workers and superiors.
- Lift/carry a minimum of 100 pounds on a regular basis.
- Work in a fast paced construction environment for approximately 10 hours per day, minimum of 4 days per week on an annual basis.
- Maneuver a full wheelbarrow.
- Concrete Forming and stripping
- Work in the same position for hours at a time
- Use hands in a repetitive motion for single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, reaching, and kneeling.
- Work in extreme temperature (below 20 degrees Fahrenheit and over 90 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Various additional tasks related to the general laborer and rough carpentry trade
It is the policy of Badger Swimpools to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, creed, sex, age, religious beliefs, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This information is for purposes of analysis to comply with government and other reporting requirements. It is not considered to be part of Badger Swimpools employment application. Completion of this form is OPTIONAL. The data will be kept confidential. We would appreciate your cooperation in completing this form. Inclusion or exclusion of any data will not affect employment decisions or be contained in an employee's personnel file.